7.24.2012

Date Day - Hongdae and Rainbow Bridge

Last Saturday Katrina and I went on a date.  We ended up going to Hongdae, at some delicious foods and went for a stroll around Hongdae.  After that we headed to Banpo Bridge, also known as the Rainbow Bridge.  It's special because, at least I believe, it is the longest fountain bridge in Korea.  This was one of the last things to do before I leave Korea and I was happy that Katrina and I were able to make it out there.  It is definitely something worth seeing.  Anyway, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...


 (The sign says it all)


(Some graffiti in Hongdae)

 
 (A little more...)
(Some more graffiti)


(Katrina with the Tree of Life)

 
 (A little different view)


(You feeling OK?)

 
(Bathroom in Hongdae)

 
 (This was just a fun store we went into with some rainbow banners hanging from the ceiling)


 (Divine)


(Katrina at the Rainbow Bridge)

 
 (View of the Banpo Bridge from a distance)


 (The show begins while it is still light outside)


 (Date Day Couple)


(Getting a little darker out and you can start to see the lights a little bit)

 
(Yep)

 
(One of my favorite pictures from the day)

 
(Another nice photo)

 
 (Tried to get the reflection in the water)


(Black and white shot of the bridge while the fountain is off)

 
(Sadly, while it was romantic, there were also several people around taking photos)

 
 (A bit of the rainbow colors)


(Perhaps my favorite shot of the evening.  I think here you can really see the rainbow colors.)


 (Different view)


 (Again, a little more of the rainbow colors)


 (Interesting building)


 (Skyline past the Han River)


(Another view of the skyline as we walked back to the subway station)

No comments: