8.15.2010

Pictures for Seoul

Finally, pictures from last weekend...


(Famous Buddhist Temple in Seoul during what I can only refer to as a service from my limited Christian knowledge of religious practices.)

(Little guy outside the temple)

(Traditional House in Seoul)

(Katrina and I along the wall that lines the entire area and most of the houses within the area.)

(Our guides for the day and our first Korean friends - Ian and Sophie. A wonderful couple who I look forward to seeing again in the near future.)

(Art work adorning the door)

(My nature shot of the day)

(Sophie and Ian at the "Garten Bier" as you can see above Ian's head)

(The frozen cup holders which impressed me so much. Hopefully you can see the ice crystals forming within the holder.)

(Another temple we passed as we attempted to find a bus home)

No comments: