4.19.2014

Engagement Photos

So, big news... big enough I've decided to change up the order of the blog and post some photos.  I am engaged to a beautiful, intelligent, witty young woman from northern neighboring country.  We met last time I was in Calgary and have continued to stay in touch.  If you are interested feel free to shoot me an email.  Otherwise, enjoy the photos!!!

(Far and away my favorite shot)


(This shot was actually taken the day we got our rings - they are bogwood inlaid with sand with an inner ring of walnut)


(My second favorite shot of us)


(One of Rebecca's friends is a semi-professional photographer so for a bottle of wine she took our photos)


(Definitely Calgary in the background - notice the tower)


(Legs up - notice her socks...  after mentioning it I'm sure you'll keep an eye on them from here on out...)


(Kinda like this one, too)


(Shots of the rings again)


(A funny shot as we looked off into the distance)


(If you enlarge this one you'll get a better idea of the rings)


(Far and away my favorite shot with the rings)


(Awww....)



(She was having fun messing up my hair)


(Time for a few black and white photos - seems to the engagement photo things to do...)


(A little closer)


(A slightly different angle)


(Nap time - all this photo taking is wearing us out)


(And we're awake again with smiles - we do like to laugh a lot)


(Completely different angle)


(Some things were said and a pine cone battle ensued...  I wanted her to feel like she was throwing them pretty hard so I was a bit melodramatic)


(Nice follow through Rebecca)


(Using the tree as cover)


(Notice my hand is not up in any of these shots throwing pine cones...  I think it was pretty 1 sided.)

(Perhaps my favorite shot from the pine cone battle)


(But no, it's not over, I got my pine cone revenge...)


(Somehow this semi-serious shot made it into our collection)


(A fun shot)


(Then I was told to pick her up...  so I did)


(And then she tried to pick me up)


(And a kiss to grow on...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it--so happy for you guys :)
--Amanda Mahoney

Momma Ru said...

I have NEVER seen you this happy son#3!
Congrats X 1,000,000!
Can't wait to meet her and welcome her to our family!
XOXOXOXOXOXO'S
Mamma Fried