6.19.2011

Night Out with Teachers

This post is long over due, from about 3 weeks ago. Things are busy at work right now. We have gotten more and more students so that means we have to teach more and more classes. So, instead of the regular 15 classes a week, I now have 17.5 classes. The pictures below are just from when I finished the semester. The Korean teachers and Foreign teachers all went out to dinner then Noribong (aka Karaoke). The Korean teachers love to sing and are all surprisingly not bad.

I have a few pictures from last weekend which involved a trip to see Chelsea, a friend I met through Spenser. There should be some exciting photos. Also, this weekend I ended up going to Boryeong again and camped out all of my coworkers except the new guy, Harry. It looks the same as it did before (see: http://lifentimesofjc.blogspot.com/2010/06/boryeong-beach.html). Back to work today. The good news is Katrina should be here in about 3 weeks so I'm excited for that. Hope everyone is doing great!


(Place we went to dinner - some chicken/bar restaurant)


(Justin with Mindy and Liz, the two Korean teachers that left this past semester)


(Harry, the new guy in the blue shirt with Calvin)


(We got a picture outside with everybody, new teachers and the ones leaving)


(This is the inside of a Noribong room)


(There were all kinds of instruments to play... well, not all kinds, but a drum set, bongo drums, and a tambourine)


(My singing voice has left me long ago, hence the reason I'm holding on to the tambourine. Don't get me wrong, I still like to sing a song or two but it's hard to find the ones I like in Korea.)

1 comment:

Katrina said...

i'm excited, too! 3 weeeeeeks!