2.12.2008

Give me a couple of days

Hello everybody. I know I haven't posted in a week but things have been a bit hectic. Joel and I had a sayonara party on Friday and then two days later I went to Tokyo. I have a lot of pictures I want to put up so it's going to take some time. I am still in the process of trying to figure out my flight details. Right now I am waiting on Nova but I should be leaving some time around the end of the month. Other than that, nothing else is really new, just spending a lot of time with friends. So, within the next day or two I will try to get up the pictures from Tokyo as well as a few from the sayonara party. Hope everyone is doing great and enjoying life. Take care and stay happy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please post the pictures. I can't wait for them.

Shinjae

Anonymous said...

Doesn't "shinjae" mean like "drop dead" in Japanese?