1.20.2015

Baltimore Part I

A few months ago my dad had some work to do down around the Baltimore area so Rebecca and I tagged along for a chance to explore the city.  We ended up staying with my dad's friend Doriel on a houseboat in Fell's Point which was a wonderful experience in and of itself.  We also got a chance to see a tiny bit of the city and do some exploring around Fell's Point.  Seeing as how it was so long ago, it's hard for me to remember details but I'll try to add some commentary on the photos.  

 (View of the Marina)


 (This was the house boat that we slept on)


(Pops and I having a little chit chat before him and his buddy went golfing)


 (Rebecca going for a ride...)


 (The car was crafted from beer memorabilia)


 (I was told to act like a crab and so I did)


 (Random window photo)


(View on Thames Street)


(Old Man sitting on a bench with some pigeons around)


 (The Greene Turtle - This establishment came highly recommended from a friend.  However, we went in around noon the place was dead.  So, we moved on to a different place.)


(This was another place we stopped in to check out but decided to keep on moving - did like the stickers on the door!)


 (Harrisburg has cows and I guess Baltimore has beer cars)


(So about half way through the day we decided to stop at a coffee shop and warm up.  For quite some time we'd been talking about playing Cards Against Humanity.  Well, while we were in the coffee shop I noticed the game Apples to Apples.  There were 2 students sitting there studying so I asked if they wanted to play Apples to Apples.  The one mentioned she had Cards Against Humanity sitting in her apartment right across the street.  So, we said sure why not?  We also added 2 other members to the group and played Cards Against Humanity with 4 strangers - had a blast!)


 (Here's Looking at You... fun coffee mug)


(My dad's buddy Doriel)


 (I guess he was feeling like Superman or the need to pose like Superman)


 (Thames Street at night and The Cat's Eye Pub)


 (This guy was the bouncer and noticed the camera and felt the need to take some photos)


 (So we took a few photos)


 (Not sure what was happening here...)


 (The 3 amigos before we headed back to the boat)


 (The dock leading the way back to the houseboat)


(View of the marina at night)

No comments: