7.27.2010

Seoul and Surrounding Areas

Sorry, I'm a bit behind. We had a busy weekend. On Saturday we were in the greater Seoul Area and on Sunday Katrina and I went to see Inception - it was better than average but it didn't blow my mind. The pictures from Saturday will have to wait at least another 5 days... Why you might ask? In 15 minutes we are headed to the bus stop, catching a bus to Incheon International airport, and flying to Japan! VACATION has arrived. So, until further ado, have a WONDERFUL week.

PS - I forgot to mention, I met perhaps the coolest older couple I have ever met (next to Poli Poli and Plowboy, of course) in Itaewon on Saturday. (Check out - www.sparkyourdream.net) 10 years ago they got in a car and started driving from Argentina to Alaska. Now, they are touring around Asia. When they first started they didn't have any kids - now, they have four! Amazing. I absolutely adore people who follow their dreams!!!

1 comment:

Transition said...

Have fun RLB! Hope it's an awesome time, take lots of pics!