7.12.2010

What does Iowa and a bike have in common?

They are both the topic of this blog! Got a new bicycle today, used. I will take a picture in the near future but I really have no other news than that. I will be using to commute back and forth to work so instead of walking 15 minutes, I now only have to ride my bike for 5 - SCORE! Plus, it will help me get home faster after work so I can get over to Katrina's sooner, at least that's what I am telling myself.

As for Iowa... got a new teacher yesterday. He is from Iowa. Seems like a nice guy but I've only talked to him for a few hours. We went out after work for a beer last night to welcome the new guy. A beer turned in to three or four and it was about 1 am until I got home. The good news, I don't start work until 2 pm so I got to sleep in.

Side note - Katrina's power cord blew on her MAC (tisk tisk tisk MAC) so we will be headed to Seoul this weekend to try and find a power cord, at some point. That's all for now. Pretty jazzed up about the bike!!! I'm ready to ride that puppy all over town!

No comments: