9.02.2011

End of the Fall 2011 Semester

Another semester comes to an end, a long, busy semester. Teaching four different classes a day on Monday and Friday and five on Wednesday made for a drawn out semester. Don't get me wrong, I love my job and love what I'm doing, it was just more difficult then any semester I've had before. It's over and I now have roughly 9 months in Korea. My time is winding down and I'm sure it will be over before I know it. Here are a few pictures from the last day of the semester at Avalon and our dinner after.


(This class was a challenge, another reason it was a bit of a long semester, but we got through it)


(Jason in front, Eric and Cindy, Lucy and Brian, with Johnny 5 and Andrew in the back)


(Cindy giving me the peace sign)


(Elize and Lina, Sam and Amy, Alex and Cherry, with David in the back)


(This class was great! We had a lot of fun in class and all the students knew how to have a good time but also study!)


('Meef' aka Sophia, Eloise, Emma and Lisa, Samuel and Andy hard at work)


(Sarah with the peace sign while Ian watches)


(Banango aka Christina and Ian)


(Queen Richy aka Richard, Sarah, Ian and Banango with a book over her face. As for the nicknames, Meef comes from a test where Sophia said she likes meef instead of meat. Christina was trying to describe a picture that had bananas and mangoes and combined the two, hence Banango. As for Richard, I asked in class who would want to be a Queen and he raised his hand, hence Queen Richy.)


(Agatha and Grace, two of the best students in class.)


(This was my old class Katrina took over for me... Sally, Emily hiding, Angela, Christine, Silverio and Wild Bill)


(Here we have Tony, my project student this semester, GI Jane, Angela, Peter, and Kimchi Kevin)


(Kelly, on the left, left at the end of this semester to pursue a career in economics. Ashley is with her eating some delicious galbi.)


(The head chef for the night at my table, Spenser)


(Calvin, Lindsey, Young, Anna, and Justin)


(Ellen, Lucy, and Yalim behind the vent eating up some good food!)





This is a special video, very short, for a special someone!

No comments: