10.04.2007

Ferris Wheels and Fun

Not a whole lot going on here. Just thought I would give you a quick update with what is new in my life. Rode a sweet ferris wheel in Umeda on my day off. I will put up some pictures today. We went with our good friend from the cell phone shop, Notsue. We might end up teaching her mom English in exchange for a meal once a week. Also, I got e-mail on my cell phone so that is pretty exciting.

Today there is supposed to be a big announcement about the future of NOVA. I have no idea what it is going to be but as soon as I know, I will be sure to let everyone know. Either way, I plan on staying in Japan for a year. Money is going to be tight but I think between Joel and myself, we can do it. Hopefully, within that year we can both find another job at other English schools.

Joel and I made dinner for two of our Japanese friends last night. Joel made some curry and I ended up trying a Mexican dish. It was the first time I made it but it turned out pretty good. I think the ladies thought we were a bunch of gomers/goobers because they took pictures of the food. For some reason, I guess they were thinking we couldn't cook. Of course, there might be a potential relationship in the making... and for now, I will just leave it at that. Oh yeah, last night went and played in the rain. First time I have done that in a while but it was wonderful not having to worry about anything and just having fun. That is all for me at the moment. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying life, I know for the time being I am.

No comments: