10.13.2007

News on NOVA

So, the 15th was supposed to be the big day to figure out if we were going to get paid or not; but, now, the president has sent out a fax saying we will get paid on the 19th instead. So, I have to wait four more days. I know a lot of people, including Joel, who are calling off until they get paid. So, the company may be finished before the 19th. However, I am going to go to work and give my e-mail address to the students to see if any of them are interested in private lessons. So, I think the company is done with, over, but maybe, just maybe, they will find a way to make it through. Things are not looking good. But, either way, I am staying in Japan and going to find a way to be here for at least a year. Hope everyone is doing well, don't worry about me because I am not worried about the situation. Take care.

No comments: