10.29.2007

Japanese Blog

In order to take our situation to the Japanese media, Joel and I have started a blog with the help of our friend Hiroko and some businessman we met Saturday night at 9:30 pm. Please take a look at the blog as I will be updating in daily. I have a feeling that this one will take a back seat for a bit until the craziness with the other one is done. However, I will still try to update this one bi-weekly or so. As for the new blog, please no comments!!! Joel and I are expected to reply to all comments so if every one of you ads a comment, that is 100 comments I have to reply to. So, if you have a comment, please just email it to myself or Joel. Thank you very much and the new website is as follows:

http://novajapan.blog123.fc2.com/

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please let me know. Right now, things are looking on the up and up. There is already a potential interview in the making with hopefully more to come. Keep your fingers crossed as we are using this an opportunity to find jobs. Also, if you know anyone in the media back home, perhaps you could pass on this website to them as well. Thanks for all of your help and continued support. I will be sure to keep you posted on the latest and greatest. Turn that frown upside down and smile.

No comments: