8.04.2008

Update on Life

Hello everybody,

How is everyone doing? There is a lot going on in my life at the moment - so much to describe but it is difficult to put in to words. I had a job offer in South Korea and one in Japan working for the same company that went bankrupt. However, I decided to reject both offers and start a new business with my friend Bob Wilkie. He went to a LifeSuccess Seminar in Florida for a week and is now certified as a Life Coach. That is where the previous video came from that changed my life.

So, these past few weeks I have been busy brainstorming on ideas, with Bob of course, on the best possible way to get the business up and running. There are a lot of programs and avenues we can take and everybody in their life can think of three areas which need improvement. As a Life Coach, you help people achieve their goals and desires, making their life and everyone else around them better. It is the very same thing that attracted me to teaching - changing lives for the better. Now, I can not only help children but adults as well. I have seen the improvement and change in my own life so I know that this information will work. I've been home since the middle of February and didn't really have a direction, thought I wanted to go back overseas but not really sure how I was going to do it. With this information, within three weeks I had the two job offers as well as two more interviews for companies based in Japan. Pretty amazing if you ask me.

So, lately I have been working with another guy on creating the website and getting that finalized. I have been contacting everyone I know and attempting to spread the word. For me, it is really funny when I communicate with others, I can see the areas of their lives they aren't really happy and now I can help them. I just got finished writing two articles which I am hoping are published in local news papers. I really want to write a third but need my inspiration. When they are done, I will be sure to post them on here. Additionally, when the website is finished, I will be sure to post the link. I never realized how much work goes in to starting a new business. I think the past two weeks I have been home for dinner three times when before I would be home every night.

Sharp change of subject, I am going to move out and live with a friend for the next few months. I am thinking that my move out date will be August 15th. On top of all this, I start coaching this week so that should be interesting. I still need to get my USA hockey certification. So, things have been busy busy busy to say the least but I am loving it and happier then I have ever been. I am also going to start a book so if there are any fathers reading this, please send me an email. I have a questionaire that I would greatly appreciate your help with.

Hope everyone is doing great and loving life, remember, you only get one shot at it!!! Take care and go dance!

With much love,
Justin

No comments: