2.13.2009

New Plans

Well, it has definitely been a while since my last post, that is for sure. So, I will begin with a quick update...

I am coaching an ice hockey team in the area and we are currently winless. It was the first year moving up a level and you can definitely tell. Although there have been a few close games, we have yet to pull through and have our last game this weekend.

I did receive a job offer from a company in Japan (Interac) however, I have already turned it down.

The reason for this - I have decided to hike the entire Appalachian Trail (Georgia to Maine, 2100 plus miles). So, lately I have been busy with planning my trip, ordering gear, and attempting to get everything in line before I leave. There are definitely a lot of minor details to look after and as of today, my departure date is a day shy of two months.

Well, for any one who might still follow the blog, that is all for right now. Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions. As always, I hope everyone is doing well. I have finally found something which I am excited about and think, no, I know, this will be a great experience. Take care everyone.

No comments: