11.18.2007

More Apologies

I spoke with my mother this morning on the phone. Sure enough, I caught hell for not updating the blog in a while. My apologies once again. Things have gotten a bit busier as of late. I am up to about 10 private lessons now each week, many of which I must prepare for. Saturday, I started the day around 9:45 am with a lesson and did not get home until ten or so after three more lessons and seeing a friend. Sunday, I awoke at 9:40, took a shower and left the house around 9:52, had a lesson at 10:30, one at 12:30, another at two o'clock, voice until six, studied for a bit, got home around 7, at dinner, and left for another lesson from nine to ten. So, my apologies for not being able to update the blog.

So, what's new... Went to a Nova meeting on Saturday. The company that took over said they wanted to rehire all Nova employees, without any back pay of course, and that those of interested should fill out an application. Of course, Joel and I completed ours and they informed us that we should get a call by Wednesday. Wednesday came and went, no call... Thursday came and went, no call. Finally, on Friday (and thank god), I got a call from Nova (of course, Joel did as well). I knew the women on the other end of the line as she was my old boss. Two branches in our area are expected to open within the near future so, it looks like Joel and I will have a job. Also, they are offering an advance of $500 to help out with the current situation. I sure will be excited when I get that money. Even after I start working for Nova again, I plan on doing private lessons. Every weekly lesson can earn $1,000 extra a year. So, why not do them?

I drank milk out of wine glass this morning with breakfast. All the other dishes were dirty. The smoking has stopped and I went for a run this morning; still doing my push ups and sit ups. Not sure what I weigh right now. No idea when the new job will actually start... no idea what Joel and I are going to do as far as living accommodations. We are planning on moving out and saving around $200 a month but we will just have to wait and see what happens. I will try to put up pictures today at some point, although none of them are really special. The girlfriend (if you can call her that - the month we dated I saw her twice) and I finally broke up about a week ago. I gotta go, lesson in half an hour and I need to stop by the bank to deposit some money... yep, thats right, I am actually going to deposit some. Hope everyone is doing well, once again, sorry for the delay. Once this craziness is over and I start my job again (knock on wood), things should be more regular. Hope everyone is happy doing whatever you are doing!! Take care, let me know when you are going to visit...

No comments: