11.07.2007

My Apologies

With the continued success of the Japanese blog, I have not been able to post on here and it does not look like things are going to ease up anytime soon. Every night I respond to at least 10 emails from people wishing Joel and I luck.

The blog now has over 80,000 visitors - yep, thats right, 80,000. Joel and I had an interview today with a morning show. Another TV company wanted to do a taping tomorrow but Joel and I are headed to Kyoto for some fun. Finally. Hmmm... what else? From the blog we have received offers for food (one girl wants to ship snacks from America), free haircuts, lunches, private lessons, some other business deals (one person said we can use a factory as a school and only pay electricity on it), and all kinds of sincere emails wishing us luck. So, I figure if someone takes the time to write me an email I should respond. I have started hitting the cigarettes heavy lately, two packs in the last two days because of all of the stress. We never thought the blog would have over 200 people and now here we are... So, just keep your fingers crossed. When I get a chance I will try to put up some pictures (in between applying for jobs, the blog, and everything else). Take care, things are definitely looking up over here. Who knows what is going to happen in the future...

I hope you are happy because I know I am finally returning to my old happy self.

No comments: