10.04.2010

I recently had the second worst day of my entire life. After a few years with Katrina, I decided to end the relationship. It was by far the most difficult decision I have ever made and one I will wonder about for some time to come. I have no anger towards Katrina and I feel that she is a wonderful, intelligent young woman with a bright future, a warm heart, and a beautiful smile. Sadly, our relationship lost its passion. It seemed like we were both just going through the motions.

I think about all the wonderful moments we had together and it makes me sad. I wouldn't change anything and I know in my heart that both of us gave it one hell of an effort. However, effort doesn't always equate to happiness. I wish her all the happiness and hope in the future, we can find a way to become friends. Although it sucks at the moment, I know it was for the best. There's not a whole lot anyone can do and this is something I'll have to get over with time. If you are a religious person, I ask that you say a prayer for Katrina, if not, try to send some warm vibes her way.

This is going to be a long few weeks coming up but as the old saying goes, time heals all...

I hope everyone is enjoying life and finding happiness in the decisions they make. I wish you the best.

No comments: