12.27.2011

Office Secret Santa

As usual, we did another office Secret Santa this year. It's a quick exchange of gifts about 30 minutes before classes start and unfortunately, we do it with the whole office, so you never know who you are going to get. I ended up with someone I have never spoken to before. Yes, our office, is that big there are still quite a few people I have yet to speak to. It's broken up into Champ (Elementary School), Ivy (Middle School), S-Class (final year Middle School students), as well as high school students. I ended up with some moisturizing body wash and lotion - perhaps someone in the office is trying to send me a message. Unfortunately, Katrina got a mug of sorts, Pororo chopsticks for kids which her fingers don't even fit in, and a door sign in Korean. Otherwise, it was a good time.



(Presents beneath the tree)


(Not all presents were below the tree. Ricky found his hanging on the tree, which told him to go to the fridge - kind of like a scavenger hunt. I believe he got a cake.)


(As the gifts are being passed out)


(Harry Harry Long opening up his box of goodies. Harry is still confused as to who had him but I know. Maybe one day Harry will find out...)


(Some of the Middle School teachers as they got their gifts)


(Katrina's excited look before she actually opened her box. I wish I would have taken one afterwards as well.)


(Myself by the tree with my body wash and lotion)

No comments: