5.12.2014

Random Hawaii Photos

A few final shots from Hawaii.  These are all the photos that didn't fit anywhere else...


(We ended up on Makena beach, quite possibly my favorite, with some hummus, triscuits, and a few drinks)


(Here I am stuffing my face with something)


(A panoramic view of Makena Beach)


(Rebecca made pineapple pancakes the one morning and we ended up putting coconut syrup on top... Delicious!)


(Another panoramic shot of one of the beaches)


(Although I may have just had my 30th birthday, I am still a big kid at heart!  Rebecca was kind enough to make it appear as though I was being eaten by a fish...)


(Rebecca had a special message for me after I got uncovered - 'I <3 cheese="" p="" you="">


(Rebecca took this amazing shot of the inside of a flower)


(This flower is called a 'Bird of Paradise')


(As we were driving along one day we saw a rainbow)


(Rebecca was doing a magic trick... Actually, I can't quite remember what she was doing...)


(We stopped at a restaurant in the airport and had a few cocktails as we recapped our trip!  Another amazing adventure!)

No comments: