1.06.2008

Christmas Poll Results

Thank you to the 12 of you who voted. An overwhelming percentage of you (66%) determined that your favorite part about the holidays and Christmas was spending time with family. After spending my first Christmas away from family I now realize why. However, I voted for finding the perfect gift (16%) which was tied for second with Santa (16%). There is just something about finding the right gift for that person you love and watching their smile as they open it. If you have a minute, please take the time to vote on the right hand side about making big decisions. In a few days I will probably write a little something about why I chose that as a question. Take care. Hope you are doing well and enjoying life. I am a bit tired at the moment so I think I am going to try and take a little power nap.

No comments: