8.03.2010

Japan - The BIG Surprise

You might want to mute the volume before watching the videos...

There and back again, a tale by Justin Cassel. This was my second trip to Japan; however, this time it was only for a quick, 5 day visit. We left Incheon Airport around 1 pm and arrived at the Kansai International Airport at about 3 pm. It took us nearly as long to get through customs as it did to fly to Japan. After we got through customs, we purchased our train tickets and caught the next train to Namba. In Namba, we met up with Hiroko!

It was great to see Hiroko and she looked a bit more mature this time. She called her dad to see where he was at (her father didn’t now Katrina and I were coming) and Hiroko told him to meet her at a certain place. He thought she had a co-worker with her… I popped out from behind a pillar and here was his reaction:



Next was Hiroko’s mom. When we got back to her house, her Mom was out walking Leo, their dog – named after Leonardo DeCaprio, I am guessing Hiroko had a thing for him when she was younger. He’s not the greatest actor, at least in my opinion. So, no Mom. I ended up hiding in a room adjacent to their kitchen, her dad said something and then clapped, and I hopped out. Here is her reaction:




We ended up doing Chinese for dinner and then coming back and having a few drinks, beer for myself, Katrina, and Hiroko’s mother, vegetable juice for Hiroko and her dad. Thus concluded the first night in Japan.

No comments: