6.19.2012

Secret Garden

Lately, on Sundays, Katrina and I have been taking bike rides to explore more around Suwon.  Fortunately, we've had some great adventures and have found some pretty awesome things pretty close.  This past Sunday I wanted to go to a 'water park' I've seen on my way to Seoul. Well, the water park wasn't working, the pool and slides were closed.  However, we did find a secret little garden area which was pretty awesome!  Then, we went to McDonalds, got some milkshakes, and drank them in the park!


(Secret Garden with waterwheel and coy fish)


(Katrina outside a gate)


(Both of us as we crossed the bridge into the magical garden)


(Some awesome looking statues we found.  We came to the conclusion it used to be an amateur amusement park back in its heyday...)


(More secret garden action)


(Contemplating something - I liked the fountain in the background)

No comments: