11.21.2010

Pictures - Osan AFB Breakfast

IMG_2623
(Justin and I as we board the subway to Osan, we are super excited about breakfast)


IMG_2631
(Entrance to the Air Force Base)


IMG_2636
(Inside Checkertails - a nice, homie, diner feeling)


IMG_2641
(I am in the zone with a big smirk on my face ready to eat some delicious breakfast!)


IMG_2643
(The first time I'd seen old George in over 6 months so I wanted to get a photo with him. I couldn't leave out his Korean counterpart but sadly, I don't know that guy's name.)


IMG_2645
(Myself, Justin, and then Jen on the right. She is the one who knew the guy on base. Also, my WingWoman when we go out.)


IMG_2648
(Me in complete awe in the store on the base. There were so many foods I forgot about from the States. It was seriously an overload.)


IMG_2659
(As we were leaving)


IMG_2667
(Once we got back to the apartment we split up the goodies. Justin is holding tight to his blue Gatorade. Thus concluded an amazing morning of breakfast at Osan AFB.)

No comments: