8.19.2013

Email from a Former Student

Woke up this morning to find this message in my inbox.  It put a smile on my face, so I thought I'd share:

Dear JC Teacher
 Hi, teacher! This is _______! How are you? I’m good. Actually I had been Sydney on August 14, 2013, and I came yesterday. It was great! I had been Blue mountainOpera houseaquariumBeeswax doll pavilion and zoo. It was really fantastic. I bought a lot of souvenir such as boomerang. It is made from wood.
 I’m stay with level JAS. I’m so upset, because I tried my best, but the result is not. But, my school score is higher than last year, so I went to Sydney with my parents, aunt and uncle for award.
 I miss you so much. I miss that call me Cheese puff. Almost foreign teachers are gone so new teachers don’t know about Cheese puff legend.
 Teacher, I miss you so much. When you have a chance, please come to Korea!
                                   
You’re Friend
                                                          _______

No comments: