12.29.2010

Best Blog Contest

I am not even sure how I ended up on the website or their list of blogs; however, HiExpat.com is having a competition to determine who has the best blog. If you enjoy my site, even just a little, or you like me, even just a little, please take the time to vote at:

http://www.hiexpat.com/korea-blog/contest-2010s-best-english-language-blogger-in-korea.html

Once you go to the page, you will see a sign in yellow that says Click Here to Vote Now. After that, click on my blog name - Korea: Suwon and Avalon. Then, at the bottom, there's a little button that says, "Cast Your Vote." I realize this is a little work and I appreciate any of the help I can get. Thank you for your time and I hope everyone is doing great! Take care and best wishes!

1 comment:

>96 said...

Just voted, also linked to your blog from mine today
www.hopeloveandspeedskates.blogspot.com
Have a great New Year!