12.05.2013

Seattle Surroundings

I've had a great few weeks thus far in Seattle and have spent it with some wonderful people.  The following are just a few photos of my surroundings, nothing special, just memories...


(This is the dinner/game table where copious amounts of cards are played from cribbage to poker, as well as some dominos)


 (Asian influence - some Japanese curry and Korean kimchi)


(So, Joel shredded some cheese to put on top of his curry.  If you notice in the background there's a handle of sorts...)


 (Well, the grater broke and here are the results...  cheese on the chair)


 (Cheese on the floor)


 (And cheese on the curtain)


(Momo and MJ enjoying a game of cribbage)


(This is me with my new buddy Buddy)


(The place I hang my hat each evening)


(Things are getting a bit chilly here in Seattle)


 (I've begun to take Buddy on regular walks)


 (Here he is enjoying his momentary freedom)


(There he is still enjoying it)


 (A pipeline next to the park)


(Frost crusted grass and a leaf)


(The artsy shot for the day, or so I hoped)


 (A bottle cap buried in the trail I run along)


(Here you can see the pipelines as well as the trail I've run on the past few weeks)


 (Some sort of marking system for the pipeline)


(A flower that has come to its end but is holding on as winter approaches) 


No comments: