12.28.2013

Christmas Eve Party

One of the annual Christmas Traditions for me has always been my grandparent's Christmas Eve Party.  It has occurred long since before I was born and continues to happen even when I may not be around.  The guests vary from year to year but there's usually a core group that comes.  I still have childhood memories of Christmas Eve parties past and the anticipation of Santa Claus.  I think I would have gone nuts had I not had this distraction when I was younger.  Enjoy a few photos from the evening:


 (My sister stuffing her face)


 (Troy, Abby, and Carrie.  Hopefully I spelled Abby's name correctly...  Carrie and I once had a few too many drinks together one Christmas Eve and of course, it was my fault.)


 (Nanette giving me the evil eye)


(Cousin Deb in the foreground and Mitchy resting on the pinball machine.  Not quite sure who the other gentleman is behind Deb.) 


 (Carrie and Abby as we discussed Senior Week.  Mom and Dad are a bit nervous, to say the least.  For good reason...  I still remember when Abby was a baby and now she's off to Senior Week.)


(A group hanging out at the table)


(Cleaver - we've also had a bit too much to drink on occasion.)


(Jamie and G-Unit playing pinball)


(The fellas hanging out around the bar)


(Shirley making the face while Sue relaxes)


(Super Pop Pop hanging out upstairs)


(The gifts all wrapped and ready for Christmas)

No comments: