2.07.2013

Christmas Time with the Mimi Mafia

One of the best parts about being home is the time spent during the holidays.  While I'm not the biggest fan of what Christmas has turned into lately, I am a huge fan of spending time with family and getting everybody together for a meal.  I had a fantastic Christmas and Santa was good to me this year.  I am truly fortunate to have the family I do.  Here are a few of the photos from the holiday season.  


 (Spent one evening wrapping gifts with my mom)


 (Christmas morning - my sister, myself, and my nephew)


(Jen after she got a scandalous gift from her husband...)



 (Jamie checking out his beer kit - he enjoys brewing)


 (The little man with a 'few' gifts)



 (Hockey bag and robe, along with a few other toys around)


(Bella and my mom) 



(The little guy and my dad trying to put together something)



(Cousin Kara giving me the hand - guess somebody doesn't like her picture taken)


(The little man, Mimi, and my cousin's daughter)


(The Meaty Man)


(Kyle and my sister right after opening gifts)


(The Meaty Man with 'Hottie' Scotty)


 (Cousin Kara and Aunt Jody relaxing)


 (Super Pop Pop with his hand wrapped up after two trees fell on it)


 (The Mimi Mafia - Scotty, Stink, Buzz, Kyle, TC, JC, and Uncle Rusty.  In case you can't tell, we are making an 'M' with our hands.)


(Getting ready for our big shot)


 (The Amish Mafia has nothing on us or our attire.  Mimi and Pop Pop got some pretty sweet tees for everyone.  I got one that says, 'DOES NOT PLAY WELL WITH STUPID PEOPLE.'  It works for me.)


(And here are the wonderful women behind the men, getting ready for their photo op.  My sister and Cousin Kara are in the front, followed by the little one, Aunt Jody, Katrina, Mimi, and Princess)


(The ladies were doing a chest out photo for some reason, I guess showing their commitment to the Mimi Mafia)

And that is what a Cassel Family Christmas looks like in a nutshell...

No comments: