12.24.2007

Christmas Party

This past Friday night, December 21st, we decided to have a Christmas Party in honor of the holiday season. We invited a couple of friends, some from W.S.U. and some which I met through NOVA, as well as Hiroko's parents. Everybody bought a snack in order to help with costs and we also had a bit of a white elephant exchange. The gift exchange went rather well and I decided to keep it simple instead of letting everyone swap gifts and all of that jazz. We had a lot of fun and I ended up staying up until 5 am chatting with friends. Joel only made it until about 2 am until he hit the sack. Needless to say, I had a bit too much to drink. Here are some pictures from the party...




(The Christmas Tree with gifts in the background.)



(Myself and as I now just realized, all women!!!)




(Joel as he opened his gift.)



(Hiroko's Mom as she opened her new slippers.)



(Yui, Momo, and Rie - Joel's potential new lady...)



(Sang Sang as he opened his new sandwhich maker.)



(Hiroko's father watching me intently as I open my gift. I got a device which tells you which part of the body is weak by standing on it.)


(Hiroko's happy father as he opened a gift from Hiroko - what are the chances?)

(This is my boy Decky. He has just opened his gift and guess who it is from - Joel!)

Once again, I just want to say Merry Christmas! I am going to try and call friends and family either tomorrow or the next day. Tomorrow is Christmas and I now have two lessons, one in the morning and one at night. Other than that, no plans for Christmas. So, I hope everyone enjoys there X-mas parties like I enjoyed mine. Right now, tomorrow seems like just another day for me but perhaps I will realize its Christmas at some point. Take care, miss you, and love you all.

No comments: