12.14.2007

The New Apartment

Hello Everyone,

I know a lot of you have been asking about the new apartment so I tried to include a video as well as a few pictures for everyone. The video does not include Joel's room or the living room so if you are wondering where I keep all of my clothes... there is a closet in the living room. Also, we have a balcony which a view similar to that of my room. I hope you enjoy. The first pictures are from the river walk which is a path that stretches for miles along a river. I usually do my running there. Next is the park which is right outside my window and literally a 20 second walk from our door. Finally, there is the video.




(The River Walk)










(The Beautiful Park)


(A Workout Center within the Park)

(A mini-field within the Park)



(A "water feature" as Joel would say)


(The Video)



Well, that is pretty much it for the new apartment. I hope everyone enjoys the pictures. Although it is a bit far from our regular train station (an 8 minute bike ride), I really do enjoy the location. There is city everywhere you go so it is nice, at least for a bit, to escape to the park or go for a run along the river. Interestingly, one thing which I forgot to mention - the gardens along the park are communal. I am not sure if you have to rent them from the government or a land owner or what but every Saturday and Sunday, the riverwalk is alive with everyone tending to their own little plot. Take care everyone. Jen, I hope you have your new life goals all figured out and have found the perfect running shoes!

No comments: