12.07.2007

Some People are Crazy

So, I began to glance over the other blog, the one I created about Nova, and apparently some nutjob decided that it was her moral obligation to inform everyone on the old Nova blog of my personal blog, this one. First of all, what person has the time to sit around on the computer and take the time to find someone else's blog? Doesn't this person have anything better to do with her life? Secondly, and of course anonymously, the person decided to leave a comment to inform me of what everyone on the old blog was saying. Let me remind you how easy it is to post under the veil of anonymity, so as to make sure that they would not have to be held responsible for their comments. After deleting her comment, she decided to post it again and again and again. Once again, this person must have no life as she has the time to continue to post a comment on my wall. I guess she is just a person of high moral fabric, someone I hope to grow up like someday.

So the story is over... No, think again. After I close comments to Blogger members only, another crazy person creates an account just so he can leave a comment in Japanese. Honestly, are you kidding me right now? Once again, I guess people have nothing better to do with their lives than to leave me a comment in Japanese on my personal blog asking me why I deleted the first person's comments. I will tell you why - I don't want strangers to post on my personal blog, the one I created for friends and family, not weird random people such as the two who have left the last comments.

Now, part of me wishes I had never started the Japanese blog. Of course, there are a lot of kind Japanese people out there who wanted to help and did so by taking lessons. However, there are also some crazy people out there who have nothing better to do then scour the internet and leave comments. The Japanese blog was started to find Joel and I a job - it has served its purpose - now there is no longer a need for it. So, Wegner and "Booty" please do me a favor and leave me alone. Comments have been closed and will remain so, best of luck to you now.

P.S. - Another person asserted that Joel and I abused Japanese kindness and offered free lessons in Osaka. Wow, once again, a role model which I can look up to. I am sorry that person hasn't been in Japan for three months without a legitimate paycheck. I am sorry that as of right now, I do not have the financial means available to do such a thing. However, just because I did not continue the blog does not mean that I have taken advantage of Japanese kindness in any way. I guess it means that I am just raking in the money if I have about 30,000 yen to my name. I hate the fact that I have to justify myself but sometimes, it just feels good to get it off your chest.

No comments: