12.04.2007

Why the New Blog?

I am sure many of you are wondering why I chose to switch blogs... For starters, a friend asked before where she could leave comments. On the old blog, this was not possible. However, with the new one, anyone can leave a post. Also, this blog offers other features which we previously not available. If you haven't noticed, there is a poll on the side about Christmas. Please take the time to vote. In the future, I can create several other polls as well. Furthermore, I think this new blog is more aesthetically pleasing. I was also asked about pictures for the new blog. There is no section designated for pictures so I will be posting them along with the regular posts. However, I recently added a slide show in the upper right hand corner. Also, I have added a list of my favorite links which will take you right to the webpage as well as my favorite songs of late. Hopefully everyone enjoys the new blog and if you have any suggestions, please leave a comment. If you have any more questions, please let me know and sorry for the inconvenience. I will no longer be using the old one just so you know. Hope you are doing well and those of you right now who have finals - ganbatte (good luck in Japanese)!

1 comment:

My Life. Pts 1, 2, and Beyond said...

I am glad that you changed blogs! I love your big picture on top, it seems to suit you quite well!